Health, Safety & Environment
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our staff, we have continually reviewed and updated our operational procedures in line with Government Advice and the Construction Leadership Council Guidance Revision No.6
As we continue to review the way we operate as a business throughout COVID-19, our Head Office has had limited access to ensure the safety our staff. Whilst our top priority remains their safety and wellbeing, we will now be keeping our offices open permanently, with staff continuing to work from home if appropriate.
How do we do it?
- We engage everyone attending our sites in our safety culture
- We have a detailed safety policy that is updated regularly
- This policy is distributed to all employees, sub-contractors and suppliers of services to the company
- We have an in-house health & safety Manager
- We hold regular training meetings
- We distribute information to alert employees to the risk of accidents and ill health in the workplace
- We train all of our employees to meet the challenges of changing legislation and methods of construction