Nominated Charities for 2020
• The Cystic Fibrosis Trust
• St Luke’s SEN School
St Dominics School
Through the Jarvis Charitable Trust, we're pleased to support St Dominic's School, Harpenden with a new kit for their netball team.
Gold Hill Baptist Church
We assisted Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service with a crane rescue training exercise at our Gold Hill Baptist Church in Chalfont St Peter.
Watford Chamber of Commerce - Coates Way, Watford
Alongside our subcontractor, Entex Projects, we've supported Watford Chamber of Commerce with a community project, revamping the front-drive and existing garden for a family in Watford, which now provides a safe play space for their children.
Other supported events include:
- Cystic Fibrosis Staff Raffle
- Samaritans Time to Talk Event at St Albans Road, Watford
- Signing up to the Social Mobility Pledge
- Kesgrave Kestrels - Kit Sponsorship
- The Pace Centre - Golf Day