Payroll & HR Assistant - Part Time
Description of Role
Acting as the first point of contact for managers and employees in regards to HR and Payroll administration. Assisting the HR Manager with the effective and timely processing of the monthly payroll using COINS system
- Responsible for all aspects of the monthly payroll cycle with approximately 100 employees
- Ensuring efficient processing of the monthly pay runs using COINS
- Maintaining the timesheet system and Importing hours into the payroll system
- Process New starters, P45s and salary changes accurately in line with best practice procedures and maintaining staff database
- Absences including maternity, paternity and sick leave
- Assisting the HR Manager with general administration tasks
- Submit pensions and HMRC filings
- Deal promptly and effectively with payroll related staff queries
- Maintain HR filing system
- Put contracts and paperwork together
- Responsible for alerting end of probation interviews.
- Responsible for sending out six month review questionnaires and processing returned feedback.
- General administration duties to include filing, telephone answering.
- HR administration to include, long service awards, incentives.
- Assist on projects