Aftercare Administrator - Part Time
Description of Role
The role would suit a person who is friendly, outgoing and who has a natural flair for coping with sometimes difficult situations as Aftercare Administrator. It requires the arrangement of rectification and completion of assigned aftercare defects in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company’s rules, regulations, policies and processes during the 12-24 month defect period following official handover of the projects.
Outcomes of Role
· To have read, understood and comply with Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
· To ensure all calls into the Department are answered professionally and courteously and issues logged appropriately.
· To co-ordinate schedule of work and manage the rectification of all defects on a wide range of construction projects in a cost-efficient manner and managing the expectations of the end user in a polite and professional manner.
· Carry out the necessary research to identify the appropriate sub-contractor who is liable for the defective works, including liaising with the construction team who were initially responsible for the specific project.
· Liaise with all relevant sub-contractors and direct labour to ensure that the remedial works necessary are carried out in a timely and planned manner, including issuing written confirmation and programmes to all sub-contractors and clients’ where necessary.
· To book appointments for Construction Managers’ to deal with latent building defects.
· Ensure that defects are reported to sub-contractors on a daily basis.
· Arranging inspections and the completion at the end of defects liability period.
· Update the construction team, design team and end user on a weekly basis; advising on progress to date, costs and estimated completion date of all rectification works
and ensure this is distributed to relevant personnel.
· To keep accurate records ensuring files are kept up-to date.
· To follow up on the audit trail for completion paperwork.
· To implement and manage Customer Care Surveys and produce KPI reports.
· To collate project utility bills, check and pass for payment.
· To cover the Aftercare Manager’s duties during meetings and for annual leave etc.
· To always represent Jarvis Contracting Ltd professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties and tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your Managers’.